Project: "Serbian culture and state organization - two types of inclusion and integration for asylum seekers and migrants"
Under the patronage of The Commissariat for Refugees and Displaced Persons of the Republic of Serbia and the Federal Ministry of Justice and Police of Switzerland a new CHDR project was launched. The goal of the project is to overcome the problems that arise during the migrant crisis, which are important for improving and improving the position of the population of migrants and asylum seekers.
The intention of the project is that CHDR, through theoretical and practical teaching with the migrant population and asylum seekers, will help in better understanding of Serbian society. In doing so, it promotes the strengthening of tolerance towards migrants and asylum seekers at the national and local level.
According to its content, the project ” Serbian culture and state organization – two types of inclusion and integration for asylum seekers and migrants ” has several parts:
- Preparation of classes for the population of migrants and asylum seekers.
- Cooperative work with the Commissariat for Refugees and Migration on the selection of project participants from among migrants and asylum seekers.
- Holding classes and workshops with interested members of migrants and asylum seekers. The participants will acquire the necessary knowledge that will enable them to help other migrants and asylum seekers. The presence of the media is foreseen, which should support the organization of classes.
- Printing of guides in English that will help migrants and asylum seekers in getting acquainted with Serbian culture and the state structure of the Republic of Serbia.
- Promotion of guides in collective centers.
- Maintaining contact and cooperation with course participants in order to improve the position of migrants and asylum seekers.
The final result of the project is a brochure published by the project members, which you can download: